| Wholesale Fabric Supplier
Father son team Morre and Dean Sunshine, together with their loyal staff have vast knowledge and combined experience in buying and selling wholesale fabrics.
The warehouse in Brunswick, Melbourne is full of a large variety of job lots of various fabrics including:dress fabrics, furnishings, industrial textiles and more, with new stock and shipments arriving regularly.
Aside from the bulk stock of surplus fabrics in the warehouse, we now also stock some regular fabric ranges, please click on the link on the left for info on these.
For any enquiries on the rest of our current stocks, feel free to call or email for samples.
We supply fashion designers, clothing manufacturers, schools / universities, pet industries, fabric retail shops, craft stores, in fact anyone that needs large quantities of fabrics!
For smaller fabric requirements, please visit Rathdowne Fabrics retail shop website www.rathdownefabrics.com.au
UPDATE 2014 - all fabric listed available NOW
Large stock lot of rigid and stretch denim - massive variety
Variety of plain and printed swimwear lycra
- 100% linen in six colours
- chenille in nine colours
- mechanical stretch in 27 colours
- 150cm corduroy in eleven colours
- polar fleecy in 17 colours
- cuddle fleecy in four colours
- 6oz cotton drill in sixteen colours
- 310 gram heavy cotton drill in eleven colours
- plain cotton poplin in ten colours
- a large range of printed cottons - new designs coming in every few months!
- printed camo cotton drill in four colorways
- 150cm unbleached calico
- Karratha - 100% polyester 200gsm twill in seven colours
- ponte roma - navy and black
- crushed panne velvet nine colours, perfect for event drapes and costumes
- rainbow stripe cotton poplin in two colourways
- PLEASE NOTE - the striped printed cotton design in our regular ranges is no longer available...we apologise for any inconvenience.
- ALSO IN WAREHOUSE RIGHT NOW - A/5's, Bottom weights, Denim, Drills, Fleecy, Furnishings/Upholstery , Jersey's, Laces, Lycras: nylon, cotton, viscose, polyester, Poplins, Shirtings, Silks, Suitings, Wools